DIBRI NSOFOR

Nsofor Dibri
Nsofor Dibri (born June 22, 2001)Born at a very young age. 99% of the time my brain is thinking books, gadgets, God, Jesus, food and computers. The other 1% i’m usually asleep. I recently gave up some video games so my productivity, and thinking, have increased dramatically. I have friends in spite of myself. Male.
Producer at scribble ink records. 

 

Advertisements